The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes... And the glory of the Lord shall fill the whole earth! (John 3:8; Psalm 72:19)


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TESTIMONY: GOT PRO CAMERA!!

When we returned from our vacation last December, I realized that the digital camera I had was too basic for any good shots. It was like any cell phone camera, for basic still shots and a very limited zoom. I told the Lord that it would be really nice if I have a pro digital camera that can do lots of manipulations, with a powerful zoom and all. Cos I like taking pictures with effects like depth of field, etc... After telling the Lord, I didn't think much about it and went on my life.

But I will have you know that God does not take lightly the things we have talked to Him. We can forget about what we have asked the Lord for but He does not forget.

A couple of months later, God had a brother bless me with a pro Olympus digital camera complete with an awesome 7.1 megapixel and 18x Optical zoom!!! What topped it all was this: The camera was very selectively picked by the brother, who is a minister and also a senior photographer who had an unrivalled reputation as a top photographer in the States for something like 14, 17 years! God knows I know nuts about pro cameras. So He's got a professional guy to choose the best. The Olympus camera is packed with power features. The brother had actually bought the camera last year. But the Lord had it kept for me since then, a year before I told the Lord about my desire. The brother told me that God had said to him, "Chris you silly thing, the camera is not for you - it is meant for Beulah!" I WAS FLOORED!!!!

And here is the camera. Wooohoooo!!!



Of all the significant things I have, none of them came by my own earning or effort. They were all a blessing direct from God. We may not have any money then but we have GOD. To cap an overview, here's a line of God's testimony of goodness:

1. 2003: My supernatural cancellation of debt. I was $12,000.00 in debt with $0.00 in my bank. God supernaturally cancelled my debt and I was debt-free.

2. 2004: Our wedding was 100% paid-for.

3. 2005: Our $260,000.00 home came debt-free and paid-for, complete with renovations and furnishings. We own the title deed now.

4. 2007: God answered my prayer and blessed me with my notebook. Its features are as according to my specifics. (To read testimony in my previous blog post, click [HERE])

5. 2008-January: God gave us our Kingdom car - an Absolute Odyssey by Honda. The car is a prophetic message that God is taking us on His divine odyssey of the Kingdom.
(To read testimony in my previous blog post, click [HERE])

6. 2008-March: God answered my heart's desire and blessed me with the pro Olympus digital camera. He had it kept for me a whole year before I even talked to Him about it.

I am not hot about owning things. But I am hot about God making everything come through for me! For me, these things sing of God's praises. They are the living testimonies of His marvellous glory, of His love and unsurpassing goodness towards me.

God has so blessed me and continues to do so. He can so bless you too, if you would believe Him.

In Christ,
Beulah "FLOW"

No comments: